Friday, January 9, 2009

Jenns Bday!... last night

So Last night was Jennifer's 21st bday... we went out to the sports complex in Peoria... (a bunch of sports bars ) and we ended up at fox and hound... it was fun, we drank shots ( i had only one bday shot with her cuz i was daisy duke) and played pool, ate pizza and took a bunch of pictures! it was awesome! (I'll put them up when i upload them... we got some great ones!!) so before Jennifer moves I'm going to try stripping at least once... its something i have been curious about and she has been doing it for a while so i would rather try it with someone i know and trust there... i think i should should try everything at least once, and i get paid for it.. lol if they like what they see! hahaha~ well i hope you don't think poorly of me... but its something i have been wanting to try and i don't ever wanna be like oh i wonder what it would have been like... i will know hahaha i miss you sissy... I MISS YOU CHRIS!!!!!! You and Your Unit need to get back to base already :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow... so your wanting to be a stripper?? Uh huh... umm, ok.. I understand the curiosity because I too have been curious about it but my morals wont let me go THAT far.. I do however want to try being a Coctail Waitress. Goodluck in your career find...