Monday, March 2, 2009

<3

Your lips speak soft sweetness
Your touch a cool caress
I am lost in your magic
My heart beats within your chest

I think of you each morning
And dream of you each night
I think of your arms being around me
And cannot express my delight

Never have I fallen
But I am quickly on my way
You hold a heart in your hands
That has never before been given away


This explains exactly how i feel...I'm sure i could find a few choice words to make it was more personal and meaningful but the point is very open and clear on how i feel.... i have honestly never been as happy with anyone as i have been with him... and its absolutely insane! its the most forbidden thing.. obviously... he lives in another state for god sake!!! geez... i pray every night... always different prayers... but all leading back to the same point and purpose... if it is meant to be then SWEET!!! and if not... god will lead me where i need to be... i am giving him my heart... but i really REALLY pray he leads it to him.... eventually! i can wait if necessary.... lol LAME!
Sissy what was it like... when did you first realized you were IN love with Larry!?

If I could have just one wish,
I would wish to wake up everyday
to the sound of your breath on my neck,
the warmth of your lips on my cheek,
the touch of your fingers on my skin,
and the feel of your heart beating with mine...
Knowing that I could never find that feeling
with anyone other than you.

Oh this one too... Grrrrrr HELP ME

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I first realized that I was IN-love with Larry was when I was at his house and we were watching a movie...and then he told me that I was the most beautiful girl he has ever been with and how luck he was to be with me.. At that moment I was positive that he was THE ONE! And the next night after I knew I fell for him, I was sitting in my car and paused there, debating whether or not I should break it off with him. And that night was the night that I told him I loved him! But I did it secretly... hehe.. or at least I thought lol. I was massaging his back with lotion and I thought he fell asleep, so I was just rubbing his back. And I so badly wanted to tell him how I felt, but I was so scared. So I traced it on his back in the lotion "I Love You" and I paused thinking that I just wanted to tell him so badly.... and then all of a sudden he said "what did you just write? I know what you wrote..and I love you too!" and then he kissed me with the most passionate kiss ever!
I love him so much and my love grows for him each and every day.. i learn something new about him every day and he just...makes me melt!!!
Thats when you know you truely love someone... when you enter into a world that you have never experienced with another, a place where just the two of you exist, you melt in his arms and get lost in his eyes... when he treats you like you are the only woman in the world... his love.
-Aly