
hm OK well i don't really have too much to say besides... i have been going on a lot of dates lately...lol its been fun, i have had some really nice conversations and meeting different people i love it and miss it!!
I'm so glad that i have been going to church lately... i honestly felt drawn to this place... and i have not regretted a moment.. the whole church has been so accepting and welcoming... and i have been feeling god inside of me!! i have been learning so much more about my self and my morals that i have been kinda forgetting.. I'm going back onto the right track..and i love the feeling, i mean I'm not going to get there over night, its gonna be a little tough but i know i can do it... and having you as part of my support i know i can do it! i can and will find a good...GREAT guy... when god knows I'm ready... until i will date and that's it! I'm not going to go around looking or it! Nope!! i miss you sissy!!
Love you! Thank you for always being there for me and for being one of my hero's!

1 comment:
Im proud of you for going back to church and getting your morals back in order... but that doesnt mean you need to lose your "game" with the boys, lol.. what is that about?! OMG... lol.. I love you!
Post a Comment