OK well... so today isn't all to eventful... nothing really... just alot of thing as usual.. and getting some work done, I'm still on my.... yea know... and my back is still killing me so I'm trying to stay out of my chair as much as possible... over the past few days i have been asking god to send me a sign telling me what to do about johnny, and i think he is telling me to let him go.. i know god knows whats best, and this is going to hurt, really really bad, but its something that i just have to do i guess... next time i see him (i need to see him .. one more time before i call it quits) i am going to tell him that he had his 6 months, i love and care for him and i want us both happy and right now only he is reaping the benefits.. I'm done hurting and coming in second... i will always be his friend, but nothing more.. sissy this is going to be so hard! I'm scared.. because i know I'm in love with him.. and i know he loves me, but I'm pretty sure I'm hearing god right.. only because i know this is going to hurt and not be easy.. so i know its a lesson.. :( he is never finished dishin out homework huh?! i gotta get over him..i hate loving people... i always end up hurting...oh well.. its life i guess.. right?!
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Thinkin' out loud i guess...
OK well... so today isn't all to eventful... nothing really... just alot of thing as usual.. and getting some work done, I'm still on my.... yea know... and my back is still killing me so I'm trying to stay out of my chair as much as possible... over the past few days i have been asking god to send me a sign telling me what to do about johnny, and i think he is telling me to let him go.. i know god knows whats best, and this is going to hurt, really really bad, but its something that i just have to do i guess... next time i see him (i need to see him .. one more time before i call it quits) i am going to tell him that he had his 6 months, i love and care for him and i want us both happy and right now only he is reaping the benefits.. I'm done hurting and coming in second... i will always be his friend, but nothing more.. sissy this is going to be so hard! I'm scared.. because i know I'm in love with him.. and i know he loves me, but I'm pretty sure I'm hearing god right.. only because i know this is going to hurt and not be easy.. so i know its a lesson.. :( he is never finished dishin out homework huh?! i gotta get over him..i hate loving people... i always end up hurting...oh well.. its life i guess.. right?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Finally!!! lol... I've been telling you this for how long?! Oy... thank you GOD for making her hear you!!!
You dont want to be with the man that treats you second...
Post a Comment