so i have gained 4lbs!!! :( i wanna cry right now... i don't know if its muscle..... or if its because I'm getting fatter! lol maybe its because i haven't been eating much at all.... and just lately i have been making myself eat again... i don't know what it is... but i sure do know that i am going to have to make out a very strict plan and start following it! hard core..... and the weird thing is that I'm looking better, and feeling better... but the number makes me just sick! its conflicting majorly! I'm just going to have to buck up and figure things out!....
all in time i suppose... right?!
Chris come home soon!!! we need to go hiking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
it could just be water weight from that time of the month too...
lol how have you gained 4 pounds? you have been losing weight like crazy and you are looking dang good girl!!! Stop looking at the numbers, look at yourself in the mirror and tell me you look fatter? HA! I dont believe you! You are getting thinner by the minute!!
Mwuahs, keep your head held high!
-Love you!!
Post a Comment