Ok wow, this last weekend was incredible!! I had so much fun, but now im bruised!! I went to a party at my friends house, I have so much to drink, and I usually done, we played beer pong and played pranks of some kid that fell asleep!! With his shoes on!!!!! Lol I guess there is some rule that if you pass out at a party with your shoes on its all game to be messed with … but if you don’t have them on, then you are to be left alone! Go figure!! word to the wise!!!
There is another party coming up that is going to absolutely rock! In like two weeks I cant wait, its going to be so much fun! I haven’t “partied” in such a long time, I love to be around a lot of fun, down to earth people all laughing and having a good time, I don’t need alcohol .. I actually don’t drink much at all… but sometimes is alright…. Im so much happier since I have switched positions… I have more time to make friends and actually hold on to them and spend time with them rather tehn it be a ten minute friendship cuz I just didn’t have the time… im happier! Finally!! But I still miss all my family and friends in California L all the flights have been so booked and they cut them all!!!! Only two on sat!! are you serious! Its just crazy!
Well here goes my first day at the day care I hope it turns out awesome!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment