Friday, September 26, 2008
DaY tWo
Oh Wow… I’m so tired… yesterday I worked a 10 hour shift almost eleven!! I was so tired; when I got home I just passed out! Well my friend walked in and woke me up, that was it, I was in a bad mood… then my roommate came home and she was going to go eat, and my friend Ashley was like oh we all should go!! So we did, we got ready and all that fun stuff, and I was bitchy like the whole time, I really didn’t want to go but I was like okay! Well I was sitting on the couch pissed off putting on my shoes, mad because I felt horrible in everything I put on; I was having one of those days!! When someone knocked on the door, well it’s the BOYS… Steven and antwan! How ever you spell his name, I don’t really care to learn… and Marcel, but he wasn’t there, heather (my roommate) went outside and as she was shutting the door my dog ran out but I called her and she didn’t listen so I yelled heathers name so she would stop shutting the door, and it was too late, well Steven decided to make input! No bueno! He is like oh that’s what you get, but oh what he doesn’t get is that dog is my friend, my baby, the most important thing in my life aside from my family, I mean I take her with me as many places as I can! But anyways! I told him to shut up! And it was done from there we were going at it and we were yelling and cursing, it was bad… and then I shut the door in his face…. I could hear him saying shit through the door… whatever, then heather came inside and I heard him say something else, I told her to move away from the door and she was all no just stop…. I told her if she didn’t move she was going to get the blunt end of it, so I went outside and he was screaming foul words, I was like I’m calling the cops… I didn’t though ... lol well once I was inside, it was on I was pissed as all hell!!!!!!!!!!! Heather and I started at it… it was to the point that fists were about to fly….. I was yelling like a retard!!! So my voice got scratchy and sore and it was just stupid, we all ended up going out until 12, I’m so tired I had to wake up 4 hours later!!!! I’m absolutely exhausted!! I am about to fall asleep here at my desk!! Wow…. I got my letter from matt… oh I’m so excited; I can wait to meet him!!! I hope we hit it off!! He is cute and we have so much in common!!!! I love it!!! Even still we can end up being really good friends or something… cool deal! Only 9 more days until he gets out!! Well I’m tired as we already know… and its only 8:30am!!! Sad sad sad…..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment