Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Day One....

Ok wow, today i got up at 4am and got to work at 5... im so tired.... its only 1pm....
my mouth hurts so bad... dang teeth!! well I'm writing this man, he is in prison! but gets out soon, I'm excited, i have yet to meet him! which makes me sound crazy, but he is a friend of a friend... and our letters have been so nice and interesting! I'm excited, i just got a picture of him and I'm absolutely excited about how cute he is!! its insane, i cant wait to meet him in person and see if sparks fly! like i hope!! I'm about done with the guys i have already met... I'm just about done, I'm done being dragged through the dirt by johnny... i have such strong feelings for him,and by him saying, oh you never know someday!! you never know what the future holds... it just kills me, because he only texts me when he and his ROOMMATE arnt getting along, and when i need him, he just isn't there, like its only for him when its convenient! how am i to fight for him, if i don't even know if he wants me to or if its even worth it?! i was his first GF, maybe its just not to be... i don't know... i guess i will have to wait on god for that answer huH! i just wanna see him again to say thank you! thank you for putting up with me, and for being there for me when i had to stay here during the holidays... for everything, for being my best friend when i needed one! i Love you for that johnny... i just wish i could get the chance to tell you that to your face...... i miss ya! but anyways... i feel bad tht sevenn ( my doggy) has to be home all day alone :(

No comments: