Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Some guys are just STUPID!!! lol

Haha… my “FRIEND” RONNIE!! Was suppose to come over last night and watch a movie, and he ditched me L lol im over it… I never even got ready I was cleaning the bathroom…ha ha I knew he would flake… and the funny thing is he is looking for a girl to prove him wrong, cuz apparently he thinks that all AZ women are the same, im from Cali, and um he is so stupid!! He wonders why I didn’t give him a kiss! Lol are you kidding me… I can see a piece of crap when its standing right in front of me!! lol ha ha oh well what can you do, oh I know DELETE!!! J im over it…

So tonight I am going out to dinner with my friend Dan! Im excited, last time I saw him I spilt his beer on the both of us!! I owe him a beer!!! For sure, he is a cool dude!!

So I had started my second job yesterday at the daycare! And I love it!!! it was relaxing and fun!!! I love being around little kids, they are like 4 and under!! Its awesome! I miss it, its been a long time since I have taught preschool!! And on the way home I can just stop right off at the gym! And then go home to relax and play with my dog! I love to be busy and yesterday was awesome!!!!

No comments: