Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2009 New Years Resolution.. i think hahaha

Hm well its new years eve... and i guess there are a lot of things that i haven't had the time to think about until now... things that i wanna change and some i wanna keep the same... and some things i just wanna start... im going to make 2009 all about me.. and my education... School wont happen till fall but in the mean time in going to learn as much about horses as i can! that way i have a head start on school... I'm going to loose my 20lbs... and look amazing... im going to get tan again... and no men allowed hahaha... I'm going to live only for myself, family and Friends... i don't even wanna kiss on new years... i want to start this year as the new me! Get my apartment looking the way i want it to... all completely furnished... with rugs and stuff up on the walls! lol i want to get fit.. have fun... and enjoy life! maybe join a bad... when i did karaoke that one night i had more fun then i had in a very long time! and they liked it... people liked to hear me.. it was amazing and i felt so comfortable and the nerves were the absolute best rush! I'm for sure going to learn more and more music and sing more!!!!! Life is too short to be worrying about everyone else and worrying so much... I'm going to stop it! and I'm for sure going to sleep more ... :)

No comments: