Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I Miss all the good stuff :( and get burned for it! hahaha

:( I missed Chris yesterday .....
he called me while he was out and i missed it :(
i was working and there was a Christmas party for the kids
so i couldn't hear my phone vibrate on top of the fridge
.... dang...
well i hope he is OK...
oh and this morning (just now lol) i burned my hand making hot chocolate!!
it tasted awesome though lol
my now i have a bandage well gauze and some burn cream...
i look stupid...
i hate this sort of attention.. pity, blah I'm not up for that!
Where the Hell have you been sissy!????
Oh and for christmas, my friend Brian
~ he's in Iraq :( ~
He Sent me a DIgital Camera!!!!!
And a set of Picture Frames For My House!
He is the absolute sweetest...
i never expected anything like that!
im so greatful....
THANKS BRIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: