3 brown and 3 multi ..... they are precious!! she had em the night before i left... she loves me! i will have more pics up over the next weeks... i promise you that one lol... yay I'm a granny again!!
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Oh and Sevenn had her babies!!
These are the only pics i have right now... but there are 4 boys and 2 girls...
3 brown and 3 multi ..... they are precious!! she had em the night before i left... she loves me! i will have more pics up over the next weeks... i promise you that one lol... yay I'm a granny again!!


3 brown and 3 multi ..... they are precious!! she had em the night before i left... she loves me! i will have more pics up over the next weeks... i promise you that one lol... yay I'm a granny again!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment