Wednesday, June 17, 2009

OK....

So the other Post (haha) i deleted....
Nathanael used me... big deal... i shoulda known.. whatever... at least the sex was horrible and i have taken him off this pedestal of a sex god ya know? I'm over it...
I'm almost completely moved out of my old place and into my new place... yee haw!
my back is still hurting... oh well... sevenn is so preggers she is about to pop... I'm starting to talk to this guy named Shane... :) i like him.... i hope things go well.. I'm also talking to another guy named Jason... but they are both in the getting to know each other stage... so I'm just going to take my sweet time....
life is good... and getting better.... my new roomy is Sarah, and we were meant to be roommates... its been working out lovely! i miss you sissy... there has been so much going on and its been making me soo sick... ive been carrying so much tension in my muscles in my back and shoulders.... they are giving me my headaches..... but since i have moved... nothing... i have been feeling a little tense but nothing compared to what it was... except today i have to go back out there to get my stuff... that they so nicely put on the back porch.. assholes! but whatever... once i have all my stuff im finished! and i never have to go out there again... unless i get to have connor for the weekend... i would love that! i love him... but if god doesnt want them in my life anymore... whatever they fucked me over... bad... and its my fault for allowing it... but whatever... im over it... im not thinking negatively anymore... im going to have a fuck off attitude..and worry about myself before others :) especially ones that dont matter...

No comments: