Thursday, June 18, 2009
Ugh.... do i really have to?
Ok so today i have to go and get the rest of my stuff... i have been up since four am this morning and I'm absolutely zonked!!! i really wanna go to sleep.... but i cant! my stomach is in knots... i really wish i didn't have to go.... I'm nervous as all hell... my mom brought a very good point to my attention... ANTS... they put my stuff out back right? what if ants crawl up into my furniture!! I'm allergic! :( i keep telling myself its just stuff... i could always get rid of it and get new stuff... ya know? it wouldn't hurt me any... i just am mainly worried about my other friend (Ashley) half of my furniture is hers that she let me borrow since she is moving in with her bf.... well already did... like beautiful stuff!! and dishes i have yet to even pack up... that i still have to do :( i wish i didn't have to... i want to be there for as little time as possible... i wanna barf right now thinking about it ... especially since I'm taking all the TV boxes and they don't have the money (supposedly)to get the deposit to turn on the TV.... not my problem... they used me for so long... I'm soooo done! i just cant wait for today to be done and over with ya know? ugh wish me luck.... i love you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
oh man girl, good luck with THAT! lol... I miss you so much. Steam clean your furniture and it will kill anything alive in it!
<3 Aly
Post a Comment