I hadn't heard from Chris since last Friday... and i finally got a call from him this morning :) i was soo happy !! i was getting worried kinda... for a minute.. I'm used to the silence now... but it still worries me... ya know? he finally moved to his last station where he will carry out his mission and then come home... (keep your fingers crossed)....
my toe has been killing me... i think i fractured it or broke it or something... it was hurting so bad this morning that it kept waking me up from my sleep... it was crazy... its my right foot... my driving foot... ugh.. it sucks during traffic...
miss you sissy...
love you!!
Hi Chris..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh man, I can't even begin imagining killing my big toe on my driving foot! lol... I am so sorry sweetie. Pray that it heals quick, I'll be in on that prayer. Love you!
Post a Comment