Monday, January 4, 2010

hmm.. Why?

Why don't i listen to MYSELF! i knew i shouldn't have stayed the whole weekend with him.. (johnny) and i did... now i honestly hate myself for it... i feel like a jerk... why would i subject myself to someone who is such a jerk in the first place!? I'm afraid of being alone... but never ever do i want to feel like i do when i leave his place... i just wanna cry... we didn't do anything other than kiss.. i told him no (and I'm very proud of myself) could you imagine how upset i would feel if i HAD done something with him? ugh... I'm going to be alone for the rest of my life.. according to him i give too much in a relationship... wow... because i want my man to be happy... is that so much? well obviously it doesn't matter because I'm going to be a crazy chihuahua lady who will live out here pathetic lonely life in the forest! :( the church around the corner from my house has three sessions in the evenings M-F... I'm going to start going after work.. and then to the gym... if I'm going to be alone... i might as well fix my self esteem that i have allowed johnny to break down... i know I'm young... but it would be nice to feel wanted and loved for just one minute... the closest i get to that is by talking to Chris.. and he is half way around the world and i have never even met him... wow thats sad dontcha think? some say I'm such a great girl... i would like to see that to... as of right now... i feel like a door mat...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well you only feel like a door mat because you keep going back to Johnny and Nathanel. aka, they use you for your company, not because they want to be with you! Im soooo surprised you havent figured that out yet! hello?! wake up!

Anonymous said...

and it doesnt matter that Chris is halfway around the world. You like him and he likes you. Dont tell me you dont get butterflies in your tummy everytime you two talk or even when you talk about him! Go with that feeling. You two like eachother, and if he makes you as happy as you say he does, why not go for it?! What harm can it do?