Wow... first off Alyssa.. your going to look absolutely adorable pregnant! lol
i had the best time ever... i went out on the town by myself for the whole day practically... didn't see to many museums because it was snowing and way to cold to be outside... I'M SO Glad to be back in Arizona! lol
i heard alot of good music.. danced.. met some cool and not so cool people... and i SANG IN NASHVILLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! up on stage.. people clapped... some guy (good singer) came up to me and asked me to do a duet with him :) i did.. it was so much fun! i will have pictures up asap!
oh and i slipped in the shower this morning and completely cracked open my toe nail... it opens like the hood of your car! my mama said to keep it bandaged and keep it clean... and i should be good once it FALLS OFF!!!! damn it i just got a darn pedicure too!!! i even for once in my life spent the extra $5 for the little design on my bog toes... which now one of my big toenails is half ripped off... ugh...
i love you sissy... muah!
Miss you Chris! xo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
lol i am so not going to look cute when im pregnant. I will look like I have a huge beach ball under my shirt and waddle because im so small, haha. Anyhoo... I am soooo proud of you for singing on stage. That has always been your dream. Go for you! And I am so sorry about the toe nail thing. Grody! lol..
Post a Comment