
well i really miss having a connection with someone... being able to talk all night (and not dirrty talk either) and hang out and play games, watch TV, go out and eat and not say a word the entire time but know what each other are thinking... ::exhale:: i really wish that their was no such thing as dating... you just would be single and not feel that for anyone until you see the right one and then there it is... no questions asked.. you know he is the right one!! I'm happy being alone, just me and my sevenn and my family and friends... but I'm not gonna lie... i do miss the perks of a relationship sometimes....
OK... well tonight I'm going to a free concert at Tempe marketplace (Tempe is where all the college students live HOTT) hoobastank and saving able are going to be there, i really REALLY like saving able! and then back to my house for scary movies and such... no costume for me this time :( i got some scrubs and crocks for my costume at the day care, but they are all mostly under 4 so I'm sure they aren't going to care! right! lol...
i love you!!!!!!! be good tonight, take lots of pics and give me a full report of what you do Little Missy!!!!!!!!!!
Oh and i seriously cant wait to get our tattoos done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Oh yea... i got a little something for someone for a certain holiday coming up :)

1 comment:
Hey!! you got a certain someone a little certain something for a certain holiday coming up?? who is it and what is it?! lol... And yes I will post everything that I do tonight. No parties for me this year, so larry and I might go to the movies or bowling, dunno yet. Love you babe! post everything you can about tonight! be good! lol.. have tons of fun at that concert, that sounds like its going to be a fun one! Mwuahs!
Post a Comment