Monday, October 27, 2008

Poor Sevenn.. :(


OK so my little Sevenn was sick this sat. she drank way too much water around 8am... i knew she was gonna barf just didn't know when (i should have put her in her cage, dang it!!) ... SO i went back to sleep i woke up to her whining while barfing down the side of my bed! and then i was cleaning off the bed and i found that she had peed all over my pillow! i guess right before her barfing incident.... and then i showed her that pillow and said "NO" and when i got back she was pooping! she never does that! i was like omg she is dying! ( when anything dies everything expels from their bodies.. vomit, urine and poop!!) and then she started licking her chops over and over and shaking really hard and moaning every time she moved... so i took her to the vet, they gave her an anti vomiting shot and some antibiotics.... she is feeling better now, but i thin it was a virus from the bowl of damn cat food and water that this stupid old man leaves outside under the bushes.... it just sits there.... its fucking disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have been into to office to complain but nothing so far and I'm going to keep at it until something happens or I'm going to do it myself... he can feed his damn cats in his own fucking house! i don't feed my dog outside, and leave sitting water just to gather up parasites and viruses... NOPE sure don't! and no one else does either... it annoying... and I'm just about to give him my vet bill... the vet said it was most likely a virus or parasite that grows in sitting water like puddles or something of that nature outside... hmmmm?!?!?! i wonder that that could have been... i always yell at her to get away from that stuff but it only takes one sip... GRRRR so i went to mervyns and got two pair of Dickie's, two pair of dress pants a nice shirt and a pair of vans .... for $87!!!!!!!! the two pair of Dickie's are $80 bucks alone... i saved $137!! I'm proud! everything in the store was 60-80% off.... what are you doing for Halloween? i think i wanna stay in and watch some movies.... i wanna go home and spend the weekend with my mama... go home Fri and come back sat... i have church on Sunday, classes for my confirmation and church and oh guess what, i joined the choir!!!!!!!! practice is every Wednesday!! I'm so excited but my throat is all swollen still and I'm coughing up some nasties! so i cant sing until its all better!! which is really not that great of a start off hahaha... i miss my mama... i felt bad, i called her and told her about my new clothes and stuff and i said that she should go and get some stuff its really cheap, and she said that they have nothing... they cant... :( it makes me wanna cry... but Paul found a job and Matthew is starting truck driving school soon... so things should pick up for them soon, i hope... i just wish i could get rich and give my mom everything she deserves and more... so just in case you don't know their have been over three airlines that have gone under, and my company just layed off over 100 people... if this company goes under i am thinking about joining the air force, the job i have now, they have in the military, and i wanna stay in aviation and i would love to really travel... other countries!! and it would be free lol and i would be able to see other cultures and oh so much!! I'm not ready yet, but i have always wanted to join the military but it just wasn't the right time... but i feel it soon... and i want to before i get to old lol and then i can go to school.. and wowzer I'm so excited to start something new already lol just thinking about it gets me excited! hahaha i will never be doing the same thing for the rest of my life! and I'm happy knowing that! i know its gonna be stressful at some points but I'm okay with that! xoxoxoxo I Love You LyssyBird!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You want to join the military? wow, thats news to me, but I think you would be really good at it! And ya, I knew that airlines were going under, alot of things are..its really scary! Every business is going bankrupt!! And ya, our sale for Mervyn's starts on Nov. 1st, tell your mom to go at that time if she wants to get some clothes for cheap... thats definitly where I will be on the 1st... Love you babez!