Friday, May 22, 2009

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I NEED A NEW PHONE NOW!!! my phone is sooo freaking retarded... Nathanael has been texting me for the past few days and i have yet to receive any of them! WTF... He called me last night like, oh so what you aren't going to reply to my texts anymore or what? :( same goes to anyone else that's been trying to text me... and if i get a missed call, you better leave a damn voicemail cuz it erases my call memory too! and I'm too damn broke to just buy a new one!!!!! i hate this! why am i the only person in the world that uses tmobile! i wanna cry!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jeez girl, you have been through alot of dramatic stuff lately! What the heck man? wow, im sorry chica!!! Im happy that your mom is coming out tho, thats good.. Congrats on graduating from that finally! Yes, i will leave you a voicemail if your phone isnt workin right. I have been busy this week so yep, not much time for phone calls. Thats why I havent been on here for awhile. But im off today, so you actually might hear from me today lol.. Love you girl. Be safe and take care!!!!
-Birdie A