Thursday, May 21, 2009

hmm...

Ok… so I don’t really have a lot to say, due to the fact nothing much really happens to me, ya know?! Lol someone paid me back over a hundred bucks they owe me… that’s awesome! Now I can pay the electric and water on time!  yeehee!!
So I don’t remember if I said or not, but I posted this ad on craigs list stating all the things I'm qualified to do..(child care, voice lessons, swim lessons, animal care..ect.) and someone serious wrote back asking my child care rates…. So I'm hoping to hear back from her!! I need the extra cash super bad!! It turns out my credit is HORRIBLE! Because of medical bills!! So yea.. I still have yet to pay for my schooling! Its about 500 and then I have my text books… ouchy! Oh well I'm thinking it will turn out alright, I'm praying! And if its gods will… then it will turn out … right?! Nathanael is sick… :( I hate being sick, so I feel bad… plus I don’t get to talk to him :( I miss that jerk.. ha oh and my cell phone is crap! I'm going to tmobile today to see what I can get, the cheapest, online I can get some for free!! But I hate waiting lol I want a new one now… my Internet isn’t working right… my calls and texts are disappearing…before I even get them… so if I get a missed call I'm screwed! Unless you leave a voice mail! LEAVE A VOICEMAIL! Ugh! And I guess my old phone doesn’t work! Cuz I tried plugging it into my charger I have now… no luck… and they don’t make that phone anymore  I liked that phone…. It was PINK!!!! And my very very old one… well I don’t have the charger to it anymore.. damn… so I cant use that one either…. I hope I can get a super cheap one at the store… and I can take the Internet off my phone and save like 30 bucks on my bill!!! That would be amazing!!!! Oh my mama is coming into phoenix next week!!! For 3-5 days!! Not to sure yet… but at least 3!! I'm excited! I wish a certain BESTEST BEST BIRD OF MINE WOULD COME OUT!!!!!!

Love you!

No comments: