Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Christmas is almost here :)
So for Christmas this is what i have in mind for my mom... oh and bubby and Missy(for their new house together) this thanksgiving I'm going to take a million of pictures... of everyone!! and even try to get everyone to a park sometime and take pictures together... then I'm going to get frames and make a set for both mama and bubbys house :) probably for my house too :) i have lots of pictures of Sara, mom and i but not many of bubby or Paul and it not right! lol so I'm hopefully going to be able to that... that way we all are able to see each other even though we all don't live together anymore... its scary... i miss living all together ya know? i think I'm going to throw in one of my professional pics :) lol would that be obnoxious? lol you tell me... i think they are good ones... lol so little girl... what would you and Larry like for Christmas??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
x-mas eh? hmmm.... lol well on the top of my list is a washer and a dryer! lol.. but for budget wise, clothes. Movies are always good, umm, something for our place (some pretty rugs, or some picture frames, some mirrors, a new toilet seat lol, etc). What about you? What do you want for Christmas?
Post a Comment