Thursday, November 12, 2009

Oh yea.... AND

Chris Called me last night!!!!!!!!!!! i haven't heard his voice in what feels like years... but in reality only a little over a month.. lol but still hahaha it was sooo awesome to talk to him... we talked about 20 minutes or so... I'm glad h is doing alright.. things aren't too bad.. from he tells me anyways...

so I'm really into Chinese zodiac stuff... not so much horoscopes... only because horoscopes are so inaccurate and change everyday and depending on who gives you your reading lol its crap... Chinese zodiac is all about the year you were born and what kind of personable traits you have.. its neat... well Chris and i match... no wonder he and i get along so well... I'm so glad to be his friend.. :) i think your a Dragon like me :) so we are just alike :) woohoo.. no wonder you and I fit perfectly.. i love you sissy.... miss you...

Oh and i think I'm going to fly home just for thanksgiving and come back... my friends daughters have that dance recital.. its their first one.. i cant miss it! so ill come home wed night and leave sat morning so i can make it there in the evening... :) that's my plans soo far... I'm pressing to make it happen only because my mom is going to finally officially meet my brothers long time gfs mother and father... and if the in laws are all going to have thanksgiving there together... i have to be there ... I'm his family... they cant have their first huge family dinner without his whole family there... i don't care if i have to walk...thank goodness i don't have to lol... I'm gonna be there for my brother.. i wanna show him support that i love him and Missy and I'm happy for them :)

love you..

xoxoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow he is still with Missy? wow, its been a long time, hasn't it? thats awesome! I'm happy for your brother!