It was for Halloween at work on Friday... but i didn't go out for Halloween.... i was to tired... i worked through that whole weekend... remember.. ugh...
SOO guess what... i called Northern Arizona University (NAU) and spoke to someone about the forestry program and i got an advisers number and left her a message... there program is very specific and really hard for people to transfer into... so I'm going to work with an advisor there to make sure I'm taking the appropriate classes needed... in order for me to transfer... I'm excited.. it feels real!! its really busy for her right now... so i don't expect a call back right away which is fine because I'm just finishing my first semester... I'm still taking math and English classes... oh and it turns out I'm going to have to take calculus... UGH and chemistry... that's no fun... oh well... ill get to the fun classes once i finish these ones... but I'm super excited!!! I'm doing soo well in school I'm so happy...
Sarah's Boyfriend is back, so i have the house house to myself for a while :) so I'm REALLY EXCITED about that... i can have friends over to watch movies.. or dinner... and i just like being alone i guess... i can do my homework in piece.. i can read!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i always love when I have the place alone. There is ALWAYS someone here so I never get to enjoy peace and quiet anymore. blah.
Post a Comment