I run around... got a purse.... new earring's... shoes...
he picks me up.... unlocks the car door and walks around to his side... without opening my door
(not that i need someone to... but on a first date... duh)
then we get to the restaurant.... and right after we order our food he asked me if i was going to go wash my hands before i ate... like i was 5 years old or something!!! i was like um... not yet...
then once he finished washing his hands and got back to the table he said he had to admit something,,,
well turns out he lied about being cool with staudermire... that he doesn't even know him like that.. I'm like wow are you serious!? you don't have to lie to kick it ya know? he said he was only joking... but that turned me off right there... I CAN NOT STAND liars... can not! i respect that fact that he told me he was kidding and didn't continue with it but it was still annoying....
then once we got our food instead of putting food on my plate with a spoon or something... he picked up the broccoli with his fingers....
I'm glad to know that he had just washed his hands and all but at the same time I'm like ew...
He is a Vegetarian... enough said...
then after he had his beer... he kept belching... and didn't say excuse me or cover his mouth!!!
he kept saying he had to pee... we were stuck in traffic major.... once we got to Scottsdale road we pulled off to a burger king... by that time i had to use the restroom really bad too... i was about to get out of the car and he said that he was gonna be really quick... but i said i had to go too... so we walk up to the place... the dinning area closed at 9.... it was like 9:10pm...
so he is like i have to go now!! and starts running around the parking lot like a crazy person.... I'm like i have to as well cant we wait until we get there.. but nope... he runs to a tree... and pees!!!!!!! for like 5 minutes.... while i stand outside of his car in the middle of the parking lot having to pee just as bad and freezing my ass off!!!!
then once he gets back he apologizes.... UGH
when we get there we walk up to the club... he is already on the list... so that makes me happy :)
i get my ticket... and guess what... HE FORGOT HIS ID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! are you kidding me!
THEN... he was gonna go to his car to get his ID.. I'm like I'm gonna get inside and go to the restroom....
i get inside... the club is empty... but looks cool... i get in the bathroom... and it stunk of Vomit!!
i call him and he says he cant find it...
so i go back outside.... i go to talk to him and he is like did you see him... I'm like um no... not that i know of....
and plus i didn't go walking around inside while he stood outside... that would be rude...
he is like star struck... saying that they might let him in w/o his ID I'm like.. um i know they wont
then he kept asking me to go inside and try to get Staudermire to sign his shirt!!
I'm like no... I'm not going to bust in on someones bday and ask him to sign shit.... that's not me ...
that guy may be famous and all but he is another person like you and me... that's all...
he kept asking me so I'm like no.. I'm done... take me home... and started walking to the car... alone...
once i get into the car he is like... I'm going to go back and ask them if they could get me in anyways... I'm LIKE REALLY!!!!!!! w/e
then once he gets back he is like of i have an idea! i have a friend... he lives near here... i could use his ID....
I'm like um its OK I'm not that into it we can just go (trying to ease the moment) and he is like you didn't have to come if you didn't want to ...
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
i automatically was pissed the fuck off.....
thank goodness the night was almost over!
he kept belching.. and then told me that he never wants to travel or anything like that... it was annoying....
I'm never calling him ever again... blach!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
WOW!!!! that date sounded like it would have been a blast!!!
LOL a million and two times!!! I am sooooo just kidding!
I can't believe you had a date like that! Thats just unbelievable! Extremely humorous but extremely rude and definitly in the books for a Never Again Moment!!
Post a Comment