For more reasons than one...
i have to move and my supposed best friend/roomy has already moved out....
i have way a bunch of law issues... and I'm freaking out
i have medical bills coming out the ass...and my credit is fucked
my car is falling apart and i haven't the money to fix it
and my best friend let her mother in law ditch me on her only day off...
that's the main reason to my fit...
why couldn't you have told her no... or told her fine but my BESTEST BEST FRIEND who put everyone else off for an entire day for her had to come with...
i feel so put out and i don't even know... i know that I'm probably over reacting that's why i never said anything and i didn't call you... I'm hurt and upset... i know she is your mother in law to be ... but seriously it wasn't right... and not fair... i spent that whole evening doing chores waiting around for you... a couple of hours... right... and she knew i was waiting... and honestly ... no offense to anyone but who takes an 85lbs asthmatic to a flipping casino! they smoke in there...
I'm just ranting and bitching... i guess what i do best lately... I'm under so much stress... and i just really needed my time with you Alyssa but instead i was ditched for a slot machine....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
ok... so im going to pretend I never read this so that we dont end up fighting...
it was a good thing that you and i talked this over last night before I read this lol.
Post a Comment