Thursday, November 5, 2009

..um.. ya.. well...

HELL NO... he know it was not a date... he had asked me before and i told him i just wanted to be friends.. and that's it!! he said OK.. and he is cool with being friends... obviously not! ugh... anyways... ya.. Chris pinned up my picture in his vest when he was over there before.. and then the bumble bee pics i took (on my facebook) he pinned up one of those.. next to my old faded out one :)

SO i had one of my breakdowns last night on the phone with my mama ... things aren't going to well in the money dept.. and i know I'm not the only one... but i feel so alone.. all my family and best friends aren't here... jowayne wants me to live with her out in Arkansas.. she said it sucks that she doesn't get to see me all to often and I'm her best friend :( and i feel the same with her, you, ahnya, Shannon, Kelly... agh! i want everyone in the same place dang it! my car insurance went up to 200 a month.. i don't think I'm going to be able to afford the drive home for thanksgiving... or Christmas... :( unless i find some way to make some extra cash in the mean time... :( i feel so down because I'm trying so hard with work and school.. and I'm doing great... but i never have enough money.. and to top things off i found a mouse in the house last night!!!! i wanna cry.. talking to ma mama made me feel better... she and i are sorta going through the same things... and the cool thing is that it was nice to hear about my moms family and about my mama not being able to last on her own for more than a month.. lol its funny.. it made me feel better...

Alyssa... i really want you guys to come visit me... you and Larry.. or just you.. i need a little bit of home here .. just for a little while.. maybe it wouldn't be as bad... i feel like i live in an entirely different world... none of my friends have ever come to visit me here :( and i miss you!

well i love you !!! muah!!

Hi Chris :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel sweetie, but thats to be expected when you move from home to another place entirely. You should have known this was going to be like this. Theres really nothing you can do to change that fact but all your friends and family are here for you no matter what! Whenever!!!
I love you and miss you too.