Thursday, October 8, 2009
AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so Frustrated!!! i don't get it... i was starting to feel so much better... and now I'm exhausted... my ear is hurting more than before and i feel really nauseated!!! i know i feel sick because i took the antibiotics without food this morning.. and I'm trying to eat oatmeal now... but its not working out so well.... i cant focus on my work... all i can think about is sleep... i wanna lay in bed and just sleep...... all day... i don't plan on doing anything tonight at all!! after work (if i make it that long) i am going straight to my room... if I'm not that sleepy ill do a little homework or reading... I'm starting to get more math homework now :( i asked for it... literally... oh well i need it right... oh and then last night in my math class... myself and two other girls i know we sit right in the front of the class... well when the lights were off we all decided to leave class early at the same time! and right as we were exiting someone turned on the lights! damn it! no one can stop us... we were already signed in and we did our homework... so its all good.. the girl sitting next to me had a family dinner to get to... my face was hurting (neck,teeth, ear, head, throat) and i wanted to get home and sleep and the other girl.. hmm i dunno... didn't ask.. i know she has a few little ones at home.. :) they sound like little cuties lol ugh i hate feeling sick... and i hate leaving class so early... I'm gonna get there early on Monday and talk to him and apologize... i seriously feel horrid about it... especially since we all sit in the very front... lol its must have looked kinda funny though, i remember hearing a guy say "hey, what happened?" lol i miss you sissy love you MUAH
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
awww im sorry sweetie. You will feel better soon, no worries. That is kinda weird that you 3 happened to get up and leave at the exact same time, lol.. almost comical considering it wasn't planned to be like that lol. Love you.
Post a Comment