Friday, October 9, 2009

$$$ ..HA i wish

Soooo guess what... I'm completely freaked out right now... i supposedly have an amazing job and whatever... right?? well turns out i can barley pay my bills and put gas in my car... maybe buy food and then I'm fucked! I'm not getting paid enough, but I'm in school... so i don't really have all the time in the world to get another job. i just got paid today and i already have nothing left..... after my car payment, school payment, dog food, utilities, tags on my car, smog check, gas for the car.... and i have to pay someone back some money (from moving into my house) i will have 39 bucks left for two weeks... i wanna cry... hard... all i have to myself are my weekends... but I'm going to have to give them up so that i can afford to move here in a couple months... i still need to come up with money for a deposit and pet deposit... but i never have anything left over to save... only enough to get some food so i don't starve... which i did this last month anyways... Alyssa i don't get it... I'm trying so hard... and i just keep getting knocked down... i love my house... i just found a place i feel right and now I'm getting kicked out because my landlord wants to live there... ugh! its not fair! fall is coming... and the fun stuff like the fair and shows and shopping... and i cant spend a dime! I'm jealous of the fact that Sarah has not a care in the world... she is moving in with her boyfriend... who pays for everything.. and she is all in bliss.. while I'm stressing so hard I've already got lines on my face i shouldn't have until I'm 40! ugh i can hear myself whining.. and its annoying me! let alone I'm sure you as well... i don't want help from anyone but i just want to live comfortably with money in the bank and not even alot... 100 bucks in my checking and savings after all bills are paid... just for security, in case i get sick again or if my tire blows a flat.. ya know? i don't feel like doing my best is good enough... I'm tired of scratching the bottom of the barrel... i could move in with my friend Amy and the girls... but then again.. her water bill is fucked up and high because of the meter... and i mean like hundreds of dollars a month .. and i don't want to have to pay that? ya know? oh yea and i forgot to tell you i don't watch the girls anymore... that's killing me to.. that extra income was a nice ease for gas or some groceries in between paychecks.... no nada... I'm praying i find something... pray with me sissy.... any suggestions... i don't know what to do.. I'm falling and I'm not liking the view....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok, my advice. You need to stop stressing! What did u tell me like a week ago?! That GOD gives you only what you can handle! So you can do this. Get your head together missy, breath calmly, look in the paper for either a BETTER job, or you need to take some time off of work and get ANOTHER job.. you need the income, school will always be there. You need to be able to have money to eat and if u need to find a place to live, then you need to focus on that. Look in the papers every day, and with that persuasion of your's, you can persuade a new landlord to break up your security deposit into payments or something... something thats good for the both of you, that way everyone benefits. But stop stressing!!! Not good for the heart sweetie. Go eat some Cheerios! lol..