Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Work work work

i feel like a dang dwarf!! all i need is a weird little hat, a pick ax and start whistling... I'm SO tired! i moved my computer around on my desk.. trying to make more room on my desk.. dang it was heavier than i thought it was gonna be... my office is a wreck and i have spent the entire day trying to rebuild the phx base library (they lost all their manuals.. I'm pissed) w have an audit next week and i have two more days to update all the manuals, file everything, ship everything, log the shipments, log the confirmation emails... file again... update all of out flight manuals and TSD books... agh!! i can do this... from what the schedule says i have until wed... so I'm going to bust my little booty.. and I'm going to force myself to go to sleep early!! dang it! love you sissy...
thinking of you Chris :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! I'm back!!! lol... sounds like you have just had too much fun in dream world!! I'll write more tomorrow cuz its like 2:30am, but i just wanted to try it one more time, and im in! lol.. its so weird that i havent been able to see your blogs. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! I just got done carving my first true pumpkin!! I haven't carved one since I was like 8 and my parents helped me, lol. I'll post pix of it later today. Love you!