Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Good Dream :)

Last night i dreamt of my sister Cathrine :) we were sharing a room... and we were watching a movie... on a computer i think.. laptop even... i cant remember what it was though... we had Christmas lights all over our room... and i was drinking something and put it in our mini fridge... i slept a little in my dream lol and then we got up and started getting ready for school or something.. we didn't argue or fight in my dream at all! and in real life we fought alot.. sisterly love i think... lol i really wish i could have known her more... like as an adult ya know? it would been nice to have my older sister... but it is what it is right :) shes in a way better place than i ;) one day.. a long time from now lol hopefully... anyways... so I'm gonna come home Saturday morning... Sarah has preseason basketball tickets... 5TH ROW SEATS!!! i cannot miss that... so when do you wanna hang out... let me know when your available little Missy... muah!! i love you

Chris-
you seriously need to get YOUR blog up already... grr...xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

saturday eh? hmm... well I work saturday from 2-10pm. I don't about sunday yet, I'll find out tomorrow.