Today is a good day! i can taste it!! absolutely grand!! Sarah's sister had her baby last night.. his name is Tristan... I'm kinda mad because i wanted that name for my little boy someday... maybe... who knows lol but i do love the name.. johnny called me last night lol hes become a skanky whore... his number is up past 15 now... lol i hope he doesn't end up knocking someone up or getting an STD... not my problem though... I'm glad to be rid of all well most of my feelings towards anyone i felt for... johnny... i care for him as my friend and stuff... but that's as far as my love goes.. and Nathanael.. well he is a whore slut nasty.. and there is nothing there at all.. its just good to have friends in many places ya know what i mean? and AJ ha! he is a waste of time... he thinks hes gonna get it.. ya right... he is wasting my time.. and frankly its worth more than he is lol school is my bf right now.. and next semester I'm going to be applying for financial aid and whatever scholarship i can get my hands on.. if i get anything I'm going to try and get 3 classes.. but if i have to pay for it again.. out of pocket, I'm gonna only go for 2 again... i love school sissy... and even my sucky paying job.. i love you .. I'm glad i had my little breakdown... my time of the month is right around the corner, it was to be expected right?! things will turn up.. :) i cant wait to see you this weekend :) oh and mid terms are coming up... so I'm going to be studying and making myself study charts.. that way i only have to bring a few pages with me on the plane rather than my books and stuff... i dropped down to an A- in my reading class :( my mom said its nothing to cry about.. its still an A... but i want to keep it there... i have a 91% currently.. that's way to close to a B... I'm not good with that... math well as long as i have my head above water that's all I'm asking for... right now he has started reviewing everything over.. right now its annoying because i already know most of it... i want him to get up the the crazy graphing ... that's where I'm lost... I'm lucky there is this girl that is really nice and helpful :) I'm going to try and bust ass and do well on my midterm... i need to pass this class... i want to .. and with at least a B.... I'm trying.. that's all i can do right... my best! i hope next semester i can take another math class (i don't wanna loose what i remember lol) another English class and maybe history.. or computer... or science :) I'm seriously so happy to be in school ... its a drug for me.. you get out what you put in... and I'm proving to myself that I'm no dummy.. :) I'm so excited for next semester.. except I'm going to have to get a computer.. and soon... once i get into a creative writing class or some real class... I'm going to have to start doing research and writing up papers... ugh that's going to be hell... but I'm going to do a little at a time... and see where things go... GOOD DAY I SAY!!!
love you.. miss you more..
Hello Chris... ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
you are so funny. I just love that you and I have our ups and downs and that we understand eachother!!
Post a Comment