Tuesday, December 1, 2009

::exhale::

First off....

I'm sorry for being a butt head...

I'm tired...
I'm pre-pmsing (back pain included)
have to run out to the courthouse to file that stuff
have to drive to who knows where to meet up with a kid from class to give him his book back (i borrowed it and copied the last 4 chapters)
then i have to go home... finish cleaning my room...
finish laundry
clean the kitchen
vacuum the house
study
and then maybe i can watch the rest of '50 first dates'
make myself some dinner...
read my book...
and hit the hay...

I'm boring that's for sure...
and i promise you all that cleaning stuff ...
yea it wont happen... maybe half of it...
i do need to put the dishes away...

oh yea i remember what i have to do now... i have to start packing :(
come help??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could!! That would be fun lol I love packing other people's stuff, it seems so much easier than if it was my own stuff to pack.