First off... it was way worse before i came out... its starting to clear up thank goodness... school gave me a freaking headache!! i haven't learned so much or written so much in one day before!!!! ugh.... i have to study sooo much tonight its insane... I'm going over to AJs after i babysit tonight.... watching a scary movie :) he said he is gonna check and make sure i did my homework lol!! i was like whatever.... i don't care.... i have to go and get money for one of my puppies today... so i can get my neg balance in my bank account cleared...... my phone bill took out the payment a day before... its still pending... I'm 15 bucks under... i hope if i get the money in the bank before it clears i wont have to pay a fee...cool huh!! oh man my neck is freaking killing me!!! i cant stand it!! i need my physical therapy still.. i really wish my insurance wasn't so freaking crappy.... I'm gonna start working out... alot... Tues and Thurs Amy and i are going to do yoga at her house.. I'm going to go to the gym on the weekends when I'm at her house... and swim... she has a pool lol and if I'm at mine... I'm going to do a work out tape thingy... i have one and Sarah has a few i think... it should be good... and I'm going to study my little butt off! :)today when i babysit... I'm going to do my schedule for my Eng class... and start on my intro essay... ick... and study my math vocabulary lol fun right?!ill try and teach the girls what Greater than and Less than mean... lol that should be a fun activity right?! wow.... i am so stressed but i will fall into the groove of things before no time... i just have to find a strict routine ya know?! and stick too it... then things wont be so bad... oh and i have to sleep alot more!!!!! last night was horrible! i woke up with a humongous headache... i kept waking up through the night... it was awful....
Miss you Chris!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
well it sounds like you have your priorities in order... dont fade from it or you won't be happy with yourself! lol... love you babes.
Post a Comment