SISSY.... 30 is not that much older.... i don't have time or the patience for guys our ages... they are kids lol.... Edwin is my friend Ron's best friend... Ron and i are super close... he would never hook me up with someone that isn't great.. and he is absolutely great... he is very respectful... sweet, funny, smart..and independent and ambitious! and i like all those things... its not really about the looks for me... they never have been.... as you know lol i like him as a person... age is just a number... I've never believed that... i still don't sometimes... but our personalities just fit... i like it.... but as we all know i have some major commitment issues.... lol I'm already hearing the brakes in the back of my mind.... lol he is great... but i am just really iffy on getting into another relationship.... its scary for me... absolutely terrifying if you ask me.... I'm not ready for it... but if i were i would wanna start with him for sure.... thanks for looking out though ;) i love you sissy!! oh and i loved getting all your blogs the other day... now i don't feel so dumb for blogging so dang much!!! i swear once i get a computer at home I'm going to blog everyday... maybe ill start a blog just about school... my classes.... teachers, classmates, events and stuff.... wouldn't that be cool? it would be like you were virtually there!! lol well for sure once i get student loans I'm going to use some of the money to get myself a computer and printer ;) its needed for school.... ugh... i really am excited about school! i transferred to Phoenix community... and i already registered yesterday, now i just have to take my placement test tomorrow after work... then meet up with a counselor... figure out what classes are even still open.... but i can only go twice a week after 4.... Mon and wed.... so we will see.... i kinda wanna take a history class... or science... but i suppose math would be cool.. lol weird... i miss school so much i wanna take MATH.... can you feel my head... hows my temperature?!?! am i sick! lol i seriously excited.... wish you were going to school with me though.... xo muah i miss you sissy
Chris... where you at buddy? i miss you! i hope all is well xo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I can't help looking out for my girl, you know that. I miss you!
Post a Comment