Oh sissy I'm super excited!!!! i cannot wait until it comes!!!!
i know being stressed is un healthy i just cant help it... its alot all at once... it should be blown over soon... its just this acne I've got going on is totally embarrassing!! i don't even wanna leave the house... don't wanna use proactive because once you start using it great it works but once you stop it flares up bad! i know that there has to be some natural way of healing it... I've read that unscheduled eating can screw with it....stress (ding ding we have a winner) or what your eating... i just need to get all of my schedules in order... and figure it out from there... i haven't been eating like i should, meaning not at all... ill eat maybe a half of what a meal consists of a day... its insane... but I'm never hungry... i eat when i am,... so no I'm not starving myself... but its weird... why am i not hungry! and then some days i eat alllloooooooootttttt and then nothing its odd.... i need to make my self workout... my gym is so out of the way i hate going almost... i need to make appointments with myself... ugh... wooosaaawww!!!
Whens your wedding date exactly now woman.. i need to set up my flights too!!
love you!!! xoxox thank you for being my best birdy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
lol I am always here for you Birdie B. I love you and I'm going nowhere. Our wedding date is May 22nd... Love you, can't wait to see you tomorrow!
Mwuahs!
Oh shut up about your acne already! lol.. its not that bad, get over it! lol... I love you!
Ok... all the wedding info will be on my latest blog. Mwuahs!
-Birdie A
Post a Comment