I stayed at home all Sunday doing homework... one reading assignment after another... then did my paper.... I'm so tired... i didn't go to sleep until late late... and didn't wake up until 7!!! I'm supposed to be at work at 7!!! lol its never happens that way though.... lol Sarah and i went and got some clothes (even though it literally broke my bank) got our nails done and she paid for my hair cut... sweet heart huh!! lol i didn't cut it really just a healthy trim... about a few good inches... it looks alot healthier now :) i wish it would get long already!!! well longer lol i got a pair of jeans (Levis) and a cute shirt.... i need clothes SO bad... and i need to go to the damn gym already!! stop putting it off... but its so hard with working.. school... babysitting.. homework.. and visiting... its seriously hard... i bring workout clothes every time i come home but i never get a moment to myself... ugh!!!! oh I'm yawning as we speak... i love you! muah ill let you know when i plan on coming home this month muah!!! xoxoxo
Hey Chris... miss you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
ya u better let me know when you come home. And sweetie, you are doing so much right now, I am so proud of you. You need to stop beating yourself up for not going to the gym. You have a lot on your plate. You really needed to go out and have some fun, spend some money on yourself and all.. your doing great! good job doll!
Post a Comment