Ok so i had gone to the doctor.... I'm still waiting for the test results.... but he said it shouldn't be anything terribly bad... besides the fact that i already have it... but meaning its shouldn't be cancerous... ill let you know.... Ive been talking to my friend Ron's friend.. his name is Edwin lol he is my height... it actually doesn't bother me... to much lol and he is 30... a law student... doing a great job at it to! in the top 10% of his school.... cool huh... I'm going to swim at his house tonight... :) I'm excited!! i love to swim!! oh wait you know... lol the puppies are 6 weeks old this Thursday... they are super cute.... i need to take newer pics of them.... i have yet to download any... I'm sorry... but you would absolutely fall in love with them!! they are all suuuupppeeerrrrr cute!! school starts at the end of the month :) I'm nervous... i registered at the phoenix community college today, its way closer than the Scottsdale one... plus I'm going for psych now... every school has it... lol i was only gonna go there because they had the Ag program... oh well... i have to take my placement test on wed.... then I'm shooting for Thursday to set up my class(es) I'm hoping for two... but one would be fine.... but by either spring or next fall... I'm going to start going to school full time!! maybe get a job on campus or something... i think it would be so much easier on me... and i would finish so much faster!! I'm going to focus sooo hard sissy... plus its great motivation with Edwin... he is very strict with his school work and making school his number 1... i should be the same!... but mine wont be as stressful yet... not till i get to the labs and projects ugh... lol I'm seriously nervous... if i get into a math class... I'm taking up a tutor! ASAP! i love you sissy...
xoxox
*~*~ Hi Chris ~*~*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hmm.... well the schooling thing is awesome. Congrats on going back and having your head on straight about it too. But... I'm a little concerned about this 30 year old guy your "seeing"... 30?! really?? I mean... I know older men are more attractive and seem to have their heads on right so much more, but umm... 30?! lol... Quite frankly, I'm just gonna shut my mouth lol. Its your life... just be careful. And I mean.... VERY CAREFUL!
Post a Comment