Ok so I'm over at my friend Amy's house every weekend... practically... lol
well she had friends over (pool bqq thingy) and it was Pat and Chris (roommates) she and i... her two daughters (8 & 4) and then Stan (Amy's ex) showed up... and then later later Destry shows up (Amy's, sisters,ex babydaddy- and ex husband...long story) well OK so I'm NOT into my self at all... but it seems like any guys friends i get, they hit on me! so yesterday we were playing volleyball... and i thought they were flirting...(ew) but I'm like Becky... don't even .... not everyone wants to hit on you (cuz i know they dont!!) but damn it.... by the end of the night one of them asked me out on a date!!!!! EWWWW not to be mean.... but he looked like teen wolf! lol uni brow...hairy... even his BACK!!!!!!! shave man!!! ick!!! and his teeth were all crowded.... i feel bad but it was gross.... i told him he was silly.... that i wasn't dating guys right now....i wasn't all touchy feely flirty or play fight or anything.... ugh... so then i get destry in the pool and I'm like ass!! thanks for leaving me in the pool alone to get attacked by teen wolf... he is like... sorry... well he and i always sleep together... (not like that bad girl!!) when he is there at least... and he kiss and flirt, but its perfect because neither one of us want anything serious.. and its fun... and he is cool with not doing anything passed it... so its cool... i like having a cuddle buddy... :) anyways.... we start kissing and stuff.... low and behold guess who walks right back through that gate!!! DAMN! i feel like a liar... but not really... cuz I'm not dating anyone.... hehehe its funny.... ugh... why cant guys just be friends? whats so hard about it?? ugh! and on Friday i had a total melt down.... i was trying to call you.. :( i have not one single friend out here.... not like me ... man and kid free!! its sucks big time... no one can ever just go out.... or whatever... my only single friend like me got hitched up with my friend :( and now Amy is single but has two daughters.... so its harder... but oh well i love the girls.... i watch them twice a week :) Oh I'm coming home either this weekend or the next... i wanna come home this weekend.... but i get paid Friday and i need to get all the puppies their shots, make my car payment... set up my tuition payments... ugh... give the puppies their first baths.... get dog food... I'm out... get school supplies... including my over priced books :( reading and math....ugh! so next weekend for sure!!! right before school starts I'm going to be sooo swamped!! i love you!!!
Hey Chris Xxoo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment