Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Friends... ha!

OK so you remember my "friend" Leanne.... out here? well we aren't friends anymore... she decided that I'm a shady liar and i have just lied to her... about what i have no freaking clue!!! she said that me playing dumb is only making things worse!... um i didn't lie about anything, i don't know why you think I'm lying... stop starting drama i said... but nope... she continued to call me a liar and whatever... then i told her that if she wants to start drama from nothing... i don't have time for it.. I'm done... she said oh that's fine since i don't want my best friend to lie to me and then have one of my other friends try to cover for her... OK..... I NEVER LIED!!!! about ANYTHING!! the only thing i can think about is me staying the night somewhere and not telling her.... last time i checked i pay my own bills... therefore, i don't have to tell anyone what I'm doing... I'm a grown ass woman!! it doesn't mean i lied.... there are lots of things friends don't tell each other, not because they are being liars... but because everyone has their own lives!! i don't expect to know every single thing you do...everyday of your life... other than that... hmm i would like to know what i lied about! but i just don't even care... she is starting something out of nothing... I'm moving ahead in my life and its her loss, not mine! plus she and her bf are starting to pop a bunch of pills everyday!! from what i hear... she has been really distant for a while... I'm just not into that stuff.... whatever.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good decision!! Im proud of you!