Tuesday, September 1, 2009
i hate money
I cant stand the stuff... i try to spend a little money on my self (getting my nails done.. a few shirts...) and then after i do that i end up with some med bill that just decided to pop up and there goes the little bit of bill money i had had set up.. and i used it on myself :( i feel bad about it... i just bought a shirt and pair of pants and got a mani pedi... first one in a couple months it feels like... and then a bill pops up and now i feel like crap! and I'm scurrying for money now... i hate it... i need to not do anything! just pay bills... if i go out maybe to a bar or something... play pool and have a few beers... but that's it.. ugh i HATE MONEY! it does not make the world go round... it completely crashes mine! i have to come up with 200 dollars so i can cover all my bills that are automated to come out of my bank account! agh!!!! BREATHE!!!! I'm trying really hard i swear! .. oh and i don't think I'm going to be talking to AJ anymore... he isn't really an easy one to read and i think he is up to play games and I'm not something to be played with soooo eh... we will see .... ill let you know... either way school is going great... math is a little tough but I'm getting it so far... and their are really nice people in my classes too :) i love my reading class teacher... she is funny and really cool... you would like her.. and I'm ahead in my assignments so far :) i would like to keep it that way :) lol oh and i don't have to buy a math book :) my teacher is cool... a little odd balled but i like him alright... i wish i could be going to school during the day and meet more kids my age but oh well... i think next semester i might pick up one more class... so a total of three... well see... but for sure summer school I'm going to take one class.. since they are crash courses... i don't wanna put to much on myself... so I'm gonna take one during the summer and two-three during the regular semesters.... and still work full time :) and see how long i can do it until i figure out what i want... as of right now i have no idea!! ugh I'm just going to keep praying and hope i see/hear where god guides me... I love you Sissy Muah! thank you soo much for your support! it means soo much to me :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm always here for you babe. No worries... I love you! Your doing great!
Post a Comment