Monday, December 14, 2009

Bummer...

I know.. it sucked not being able to come home... i need home badly.... i miss my family (you included) ... but i guess its just the way things were supposed to be... right... well i got all my studying finished for my final today... keep your fingers crossed.. and pray at 7pm for me OK... lol i think i should be fine... we will see... and i need to actually do my final already... the take home one... i think i will do it today since i have until 7... wow next semester is going to be so freaking busy... I'm going to go mad... lol... 3 classes.. that's practically full time... but! the cool thing is that Ive picked up alot of really good studying tricks and ways to keep up... so I'm going to have to do them.. I'm going to start making flash cards from the get go... in math and my sociology class... I'm excited about that one mostly! :) i went to a choir concert last night for my friends church and I'm so missing choir.. i miss it so much i actually started crying.. it was pathetic.. lol :( i will sing again... i know it... maybe i will be able to get a scholarship at NAU to help pay for college :) like my mom... that would be awesome.. hmmm... sooooo i have alot to tell you about this weekend... i think it would be best if you called me ... lol i love you!

tell Larry i said hello! :)

HI CHRIS :)

No comments: