So i think I'm permanently moved in... not all my stuff but I've started sleeping over there on the couch.. and i like it... i mean i do miss my bed ... alot! but waking up to the girls and Amy and the Christmas tree with the lights... it just makes me soo happy!! i love seeing the girls in the morning ... they are so funny.. it makes my day.. and jack and sevenn love it there... tomorrow morning we are going to rip the carpet out of my room... and then we just have her closet... and the house will be carpeted no more.. after she gets her taxes back she is going to get hard wood floors put in... currently there is ugly blue carpet... so for now we are going to lay a rug down... I'm cool with that... I'm just happy to feel like i have a home...instead of a house... i like my house ... but its just not a home at all... speaking of... today i have to finish taking out all of my clothes and load up the rest of my bathroom stuff too.. and fit in a side table and my television in if i can... just the small one... and then everything else will have to come over in Robs truck... i haven't spoken to him lately... i wonder if he is still available to help me out or not.... wait i don't think he even still have a truck... damn it... let me get back to you on that one k lol
YAY Christmas is almost here!! I'm so excited! i have to get mama a few more things... i got mama... (we pulled names) i cant afford to get everyone something... so just mama and Amy's girls are gonna get something... i hate being so broke... :( the next few months will be better.. ill be able to pay bills and save.. i need to start saving now... in a few years I'm going to be moving up north with no job... so I'm going to need something to start with ya know? and 1k will go by quick! so I'm going to have to make some sacrifices... like go going out every weekend... :( the amount of gas i use is insane... just because the places i wanna go are far from where i live..
cant wait to come home... just one more week!! yay! Love you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
wait, im lost.. in a few years your moving up north with no job? where north?!?!?!
Post a Comment