Friday, December 11, 2009

Oh What a day!

Chris called me today.. and we actually got to speak passed the... how are you? are you OK? are you sick? are you getting sleep? OK be safe.. bye... lol and that usually takes about 2 minutes.... you know how i interrogate lol and oh so well too lol
I'm not coming out this weekend... i couldn't find a babysitter... :( but I'm still coming home for Christmas no worries... i guess its a good thing because now i can study for my finals ... they are Monday and i have to turn the other one in on wed... so i have a week to do it... i should get started on it tonight though lol

right now I'm at my friends house watching her kids for her while she and her husband go Christmas shopping for the kids... its exciting lol they think she is going grocery shopping... lol i read them lots of books and played cards... it was fun...

i love you... MUAH!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

im sad your not coming home this weekend!!!!!