I know what you mean sissy... but honestly school is the only thing holding me together... its the core to my happiness.. it helps me to see my true potential... and I'm doing well!! almost finals time... I'm excited to see how it goes... I'm praying for As.... but i can only hope... after work today (yes working on a Sunday fabulous huh) I'm going to go over my math notes from wed... twice... and do my reading homework and read through to the next chapter to get a heads up on Monday's class... only 14 ish more days until Chris comes home :) I'm so excited yet still it feels so unreal... and dream like.. its weird... a good weird i guess... oh my mom and brother sent me 100 bucks so i could pay my bills and have gas for the next week... I'm truly blessed to have my family and friends!! i still have alot more to get through but this has for sure made things easier for now... so now i just need to sort everything out and just take them head on right! ill be glad to see everyone when i come home for Sara's birthday next weekend!! hmm what should i get her... i haven't a clue! ill figure it out... man i have soooooo much work to do and i have absolutely no desire what so ever to do any of it... ugh but ill get on it... oh i went to a science convention yesterday and BILL BYE the SCIENCE GUY was a guest speaker! isn't that awesome!! did three hours of yard work last night... now my arms and legs are like jello! ugh and I've been fighting a headache for the last two days ugh... i stayed the night at Johnny's last night.. well actually he came over to my house after he was at hims moms house... then we went out to dinner (not a date) but he paid lol i made him ... butt head then i went to his house... we watched Aladdin and then went to bed... plaid on the lap top for a while then went to bed... it was the most fun i had had with him in a long time... I'm glad our friends ship is finally taking shape as friends ya know... but he did say last night that he thinks we could make it work and we could be happy if we wanted... i let the conversation end there... I'm good lol....
work... ugh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
lol I am very happy to hear that you ended the conversation there. You had your happy times with him but it was ALLLLLL drama! oy... you weren't truly happy when you talked to me about him, dont fall for his wicked charms lol. You are better off. You seem much happier, even when you just talk about this Chris dude. He sounds like he is the right match for you and its about time girl! Its time for you to be truly happy!! :)
Post a Comment