Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Right right...

I'm glad we talked too... i really hate to fight with my best bird... its silly in all actuality.. lol I'm still sorry... just stressed... lots lots going on... when i come home for Sara's birthday promise we will hang out... NO EXCUSES!!!!! or thievery either... deal? so how are those books coming along so far?? any good?? all I've had time for to read is school material... cant wait for my winter break from school... ill finally be able to get time in to read my books i got a few weekend back.... its irritating to look at my fun books sitting right next to my homework... grrrr i hate what i have to choose... dang homework lol

please keep my nerves in your prayers.... today has been tough and so will the next month... i keep stopping and taking a deep breath... but it only works for a minute. i need to go to church this weekend... i know what i need to do... i need to sit down with my trusty bible and just read till I'm calm... and then read a little longer... i know everything will work out... things have to get worse before they get better... I'm trying really hard to make it out of the storm so to speak...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh you will do fine. Stop stressing!!! Reading your Bible is a good start. Remember what you always tell me :GOD will only give you what you can handle. Don't forget it, it helps me through alot of things! I love you and I accept your apology. And its a deal, only Birdie Time when you come back out, no thievery.