Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Weekend

OK i just have to say... WONDERFUL! best holiday i have had in a very long time... no one fought or argued... we all were happy and loving... :) i got to see my best friend and watch movies all night... twice! :) i could not have asked for more!!

i miss home... but i owe it to myself to stay here... and finish school.. make the best for myself so when or if i come home... i will have something to contribute.. ya know?

after seeing avatar... it has made me believe even more in what I'm meant to do... be in the dirt! lol around trees, birds, water and rocks... its me... maybe when i move home ill go back to school for animal science... like i had wanted to... who knows!

I'm so excited!

i went and saw the attorney! he said i have a case! they are going to call me next week and give me the next step... I'm overwhelmed yet relieved at the same time! its awesome!... and most of it is me being tired as all hell!!!! i need more sleep... i think I'm going to go to sleep early! lol maybe... hahaa

i love you sissy...

miss you Chris

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol you arent used to going to sleep at 5am haha... your body is going to feel tired until you fix your sleeping schedule back to normal. sorry babes.