Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A Few Things...

are on my mind this morning...
first off I Miss my MAMA! lol i love here and really wish i could see her everyday... the puppies are getting huge!! lol its insane... they are adorable though... i need to get more pics up i know.... my new house is working out great except two yards down there are some huge dogs and jack feels the intense need to bark them down .... EVERY MORNING!!! ugh... its brutally annoying! I'm afraid were going to get evicted! lol crap! oh and i now have an agent and I'm going into modeling!!!!!! i have a photo shoot this sat... to build my portfolio!!! :) I'm so excited!!! i cannot wait.. then I'm going to be doing this celebrity/charity fashion show in Oct.. during FASHION WEEK.... i cannot wait... I'm super excited! CELEBRITIES!!! hahaha but more important their will be exposure! to photographers and designers.... this should be a lot of fun.... and hopefully i can make some great money and make enough to quit working and go to school full time!! and help mama pay off all her school loans... and help mama and everyone build up some savings and finally be free off worry and bills... :) oh yea my bills too! lol

LyssyBird i Miss you...LOVE YOU!!!! XOXOXOXO

**CHRIS... I HOPE EVERYTHING IS OK WITH YOU.. AND ROK... AND BRE... I HAVEN'T HEARD FROM YOU GUYS IN SO LONG ITS MAKING ME WORRY... I MISS YOU CHRIS... I HOPE YOU KNOW YOUR ALWAYS IN MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS.**

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, modeling? Im sooooo JEALOUS!!! Thats my dream!!! grrr... well, good luck with it of course. If I can't get into it, then my sister can! Im so proud of you!
-Birdie A