Wednesday, July 22, 2009

im sorry too sissy....

Sissy... I'm sorry too.... we both have first moment anger issues ya know that? lol my emotions have been all over the place and back... Ive had to try different medications for my headaches and you know the other issues... and i really shouldn't have taken out my frustrations in your direction... please know that I'm here for you always and 100% ... I'm just going through alot and i just am just learning how to deal with it all... and its been really hard not having you here to lean on and get through it with... can you forgive me ?? i love you xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of course I forgive you. I know you have made that place your home, and I would be there in a heartbeat for you if I could.. just not on 9/11 lol.. and I understand that you are going through all of this by yourself. I do, I understand completely... and I give you so many props for doing all of that alone, I could never do that. Your the strongest person I know, and I love you so much for it!