Monday, July 13, 2009

Model Behavior :)

I'm Pretty sure that's a movie right? with Justin Timberlake hahahaha lol weird...
well here is a picture of me in between outfits on my shoot on Saturday... oh i wish i could have done it all day long!!!! sissy... i love you! thank you for being so supportive of me :)

**CHRIS.. I'M NOT GIVING UP ON HEARING FROM YOU.... PLEASE BE SAFE AND SOUND...**


I THINK SOMEONE ALREADY STOLE OUR IDEA...HMMMM... I'M GLAD SHE DID IT FIRST, I'M NOT TO THRILLED WITH IT...LOL WHAT DO YOU THINK..??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like it, but I want to change some parts of it. The line that connects with the wings and reaches to the eye, I dont want that. And on the left wing and on the chest of the bird, I want some leopard spots. And where the eye is supposed to be I want the initial A, for Birdie A. lol.. but its up to you. I just want to add some changes to make it more custom.

Anonymous said...

p.s. you look beautiful in your picture. But you need to tame that hair lol!!!